Outstanding results in a visually striking package
You can see at first glance that the M-iClean opens up a whole new chapter of technology and design.
From its striking LED indicator handle to its silky matt stainless steel body and bright, clearly arranged interior, the M-iClean is quite clearly in a league of its own. Innovative technology and clean lines are the order of the day, right down to the very last details.
The M-iClean also throws dishwashing into a colourful new dimension with an LED indicator handle that glows blue, green or red. The different colours provide a clear indication of the machine's status, ranging from "Ready" (blue) and "Washing efficiently" (green, pulsing) to "Important message" (red).
This revolutionary feature heralds an accessible and efficient dishwashing experience that combines beauty, simplicity and intelligence in one stylish package.
- Handle with LED illumination and colour-coded status display
- Touch display made from hygienic safety glass with program progress indicator and high resolution, TFT colour graphic display
- Intuitive operation – blue operating concept
- Interior lights up when door is opened
- Intelligent energy management – multiple power saving modes
- Bluetooth interface
- M-iClean filter – active filter system (including monitoring of correct positioning and function)
- Stainless steel detergent and rinse aid pipes inside the machine
- AirConcept heat recovery system (optional)
- GiO MODULE for water treatment with integrated reverse osmosis system (optional)
Technical Data M-iClean US
|Technical data||400 V||230 V|
|Fuse||16 A||16 A|
|Tank heating||2 kW||2 kW|
|Boiler heating||6 kW||2 kW|
|Pump capacity||0.5 kW||0.5 kW|
|Total connected load||6.7 kW||2.7 kW|
|Water consumption||1.9 l/basket||1.9 l/basket|
|Tank content||7.5 l||7.5 l|
|Entry height||315 mm||315 mm|
|Basket dimension||400 x 400 mm||400 x 400 mm|
|Programme cycle||90/120/180 s||90/120/180 s|
|Theoretical basket capacity||40/30/20 baskets/h||40/30/20 baskets/h|
|Programme cycle cold water||s.o.||180/180/240 s|
|Theoretical basket capacity (cold water)||s.o.||20/20/15 baskets/h|
If the machine is connected to cold water supplies and / or in the event of short change-over times for baskets, the running times needed to achieve hygienic rinse temperatures may be increased.
Please note that activating the water change programme will increase the duration of the wash cycles.
Date: 10.2016. Technical modifications reserved.
Download Manual : Please contact us