6-Qt. Batch Bowl and Continuous-Feed Food Processor
- Dependable, continuous-duty motor is built to complete large jobs with ease.
Smooth touchpad controls
- ON, OFF and PULSE controls on flat front panel are easy to use and easy to clean.
Durable Lexan® bowl
- Provides clear view while processing. Rugged polycarbonate is scratch and break resistant.
Durable Lexan® continuous-feed attachment
- Rugged and break resistant for big jobs.
Polycarbonate continuous-feed attachment
- With durable see-through cover – processes up to 1,400 pounds per hour!
Super-large feed tube
- Reduces preparation time with over 22 square inches of feed space. Same feed tube and pusher on batch and continuous-feed processors.
Two handles for easy lift and balance
Dishwasher-safe S-blade and accessory discs are removable for easy cleanup
Made in the USA
Slice, shred, julienne, mix, purée, chop and more!
- Quality accessories make the FP2200 versatile enough for any food-processing job.
- Processing Accessories Included:
- 2-Piece S-Blade with patented mid-blade (CAF31) – minimizes processing time
- 1/8" (3mm) Slicing Disc – CAF12
- 1/2" (12mm) Slicing Disc – CAF18
- 3/16" (5mm) Shredding Disc – CAF20
- 1/2" (12mm) Dicing Disc – CAF24
- 3/4" (18mm) Dicing Disc – CAF25
Large bowl capacities
- Dry: 6 quarts (5.7 liters)
- Wet: 2.5 quarts (2.37 liters)
- Dicing (tomatoes) – 950 lbs./425 quarts per hour (continuous-feed chute)
- Slicing (cucumbers) – 1400 lbs./1275 quarts per hour (continuous-feed chute)
- Shredding (carrots) – 1025 lbs./1050 quarts per hour (continuous-feed chute)
- Chopping (meat) – 585 lbs. per hour (batch bowl)
- Kneading (bread dough) – 200 loaves (1.5-lb. loaves) per hour (batch bowl)
- Kneading (pie crusts) – 540 pie crusts (8" crusts) per hour (batch bowl)
- Forty-five 4-oz. diets per meal for hospitals and healthcare facilities (puréed)
Industry Best! Limited Five Year Motor and Two Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Power: 120 volts, 5.6 amps, 50/60 hertz
Product Dimensions (h x w x d): 26.5" X 16" X 12"
Approvals: UL, CUL, NSF
Standard Packaging: 1
Ship Weight: 61 lbs.
Cubic Feet: 9.33